Senior Product Designer
Location: London, United Kingdom
We are looking for a experienced Product Designer (UI / UX) to lead design for Keepsite, which utilises the ReactJS framework.
You will be responsible for all aspects of product design and will work closely with the entire Keepsite team, including engineering and sales and marketing.
We're looking for someone who is passionate about developing design strategies based on the insights of real people and their most important problems, and who has mastered the art of turning these insights into beautifully designed, coherent, and intuitive products.
You will inspire the team by developing the design vision, by utilising the tools at your disposal to share that vision and drive the achievement of that vision using useful processes, tools, and systems to bring everyone along with you.
- Lead design projects across the entire product lifecycle and through product launches. You set the vision for the user experience and create the space for others to collaborate and perform.
- Let users lead the way. Our users inform where we are going. Our teams focus on listening to and understanding our users and letting their needs guide us to the best solutions. It’s important for us to know we are solving for real people, no matter their role in the industries in which we operate.
- Work closely with the whole Keepsite team to find simple and practical solutions to design challenges. You’ll provide the experience, passion, and reason to develop the right product strategy. Together, we’ll solve problems and come up with solutions that really delight our customers.
- Be autonomous. You’ll take full ownership your work, and you take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way. This job comes with ownership.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fidelity sketches and prototypes.
- Work closely with the team to forecast opportunities and constraints as we add users, functionality, and go to scale, including across different cultures and geographies.
- You have led incredible design teams before within a successful early-stage company environment (B2C or B2B). You have already succeeded in building a world-class cross-platform application (web, mobile, etc.), having recruited and cultivated a team under you that worked hard week in and week out and achieved its objectives.
- You are in love with design, have a clear talent for design, and are focused on using design to solve hard problems for real people. You’ve shipped demonstrably amazing products and understand what it takes to create satisfying, delightful, experiences.
- You're obsessively sketching concepts, tweaking flows or polishing the designs that represent the big-thinking work. You dream big but know how to make the grounded, day to day, incremental progress necessary to achieve your short and long term goals. You will lead and do. We're too early stage to be precious and specialised.
- You’re a great communicator and you have a humble, open mind. You're willing to both put your ideas out there and engage and debate meaningfully with your colleagues and have your ideas challenged and evolved. Your ego is not a problem.
- You have a people-focused design mentality. You are constantly looking to hone your design instinct through user feedback. Whether through hands-on user research, or by designing options for an A/B test.
- You have a portfolio you can share with us.
User Experience Design, Data Visualization, UI/UX Design, Product Design, Wireframes and prototyping