How create a new issue in Keepsite at the Organisation or Project level
- At the organisation level, click on the "Issues" tab and click on the "+" Icon in the bottom right corner
- Apply all relevant information and owners to the issue.
- Switch to a project level by selecting the relevant project in the top right corner of the Issue screen.
Once the issue has been created the issue will be display in the Issue list. You can discuss and track the Issue by clicking into it in the "Issue Dashboard".
- Add comments to a specific issue through the comments tab
- Link the Issue to a project or document or risk
- Share the issue with other organisations (if necessary - default is private)
- Add tasks and assign them to project actionee or owner.